How To EARN 50XBN in REWARDS Today!

Please I just noticed that I received deposit alert on my telegram bot but it’s not reflecting on my Bantupay app. How is that? One of my friends got same issue

1 Like

@Johnghally Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

1 Like

I have done all activities but only received 6 xbn

1 Like

How you recieve ? I want to recieve to my xbn

@Prakash The 6 XBN you received is a new user activation bonus. You should join

And participate in all the activities to get more rewards as well.

1 Like

@Jdacara36 Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

1 Like

I haven’t been rewarded for referring and tweeting about BantuPay.

1 Like

Thanks for information sir …

1 Like

Can i ask sir, by the way i am an old user of bantupay ithink i downloaded the app last year then i downloaded it now May i ask if im eligable on the BEB token rewards? Im sorry that i am late on the news

1 Like

Please help me how i get the reward

use your national ID card. it worked fine

Use National ID where??

your national ID. your government didn’t issue one for you?

Helo … Thanks for the information …

i refered but but nothing was added

@venice Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

1 Like

I didn’t get my rewards… Pls help admin

@ajasif9903 For the bot the reward is paid in batches after validation of your referrals

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Sunnita Ohiro and I’ve been getting your nails but I can’t do anything about it. I lost my home to a fire outbreak thereby losing my phone and the diary where I wrote down my key words. I can’t retrieve my account hence I opened another one in which I’m not eligible for the bonus since I’m registered as a new user.

As much as I wish a miracle will happen to help me get my account back, there’s nothing I can do about it.

Thank you for the mails, I feel special.

2 Likes

Xin chia buồn với bạn