KYC on Bittrex for Nigeria

The common :id: in Nigeria now is driver’s license or national ID, then voter’s card but the means of identification in bittrex didn’t have any of these. Not everyone has international passport but majority has the aforementioned ID cards. How can this be resolved so we can participate

8 Likes

@shephard23 join the conversation on this right now on TG

2 Likes

Hello Sir
How are you,
Sir I completed my all tasks but not gotten my 50 XBN

@Farooq8760 No worries. Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

1 Like

I mentioned this once in the telegram group or the WhatsApp group. What’s the way forward?

@CodedBillionaire We are compiling a list of users with the issue of KYC verification. Once we get a good number of persons in the same shoes, we can have a discussion with the bittrex team on this. Please, Submit your details here
Details: Name:
Bantu username:
Nationality:
Means of ID: E.g Voters card or national ID.

2 Likes

@shephard23 We are compiling a list of users with the issue of KYC verification. Once we get a good number of persons in the same shoes, we can have a discussion with the bittrex team on this. Please, Submit your details here
Details: Name:
Bantu username:
Nationality:
Means of ID: E.g Voters card or national ID.

Name: Desmond Nwabuobi
BantuPay: shephard23
Nationality: Nigeria
Means of ID: national ID card slip

1 Like

Are you having difficulty with ID KYC verification with Bittrex Exchange?

Fill up this form

:point_down:t5:

3 Likes

Thank you Olutaiwo for the effort you put in trying to help us get verified and get over this KYC issues with Bittrex. Hope the Bittrex team will consider the request so that the “Global” in their name will make sense for real.

You sabi throw shades well well!

but i guess you can still use other id method, because passport all fast track your verification as i learnt from their site

Name: odika ikenna
Bantu id: ikenna969
Means of id: National id slip

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any other method for KYC in that site for Nigerians. Driver’s license and national ID card slip can do the job of identification too. If you want to get along with people you should think of what the majority has not what the minority has. Some time ago, binance used BVN for KYC just to get more people involved.

Sure! i am also worried, after i try to submit my id, i did face verification more than 10x but yet to be verified…