My experience with Bantu XBN trading on Timbuktu

Experiencing timbuktu was another blockchain with very cool unique functions.

Although my concern is for the average uneducated people, excuse my language (might be people who might not understand the language). Who might find the process of acquiring XBN very complex…

Number 2. It would be very cool if timbuktu allowed direct bank transactions from all countries from across the world.
Im from South Africa and having to use a third party wallet is not cool.

I will tell you what will be cool though.

If bantu pay wallet Had USDT COIN. So we could make direct funding then when we have to exchange it for any coin within bantu pay. There are so much hustles from the third party wallets…

E.g i have investments in mathwallet and they are amazing but my problem is mathwallet charges 11 usdt when i send money to another wallet. I was unaware of that fact because i never had to do this.

But now that i know. It makes timbuktu funding process uncool while its actually one of the best things i have ever witnessed in the blockchain revolution.

Just get rid of using a third party to fund bantupay.
Give us USDT ADDRESSES SO WE SEND MONEY DIRECTLY BANTUPAY WALLET.

4 Likes

@Vhenyo We are open to the “not-so-good” experiences. We want to see you keep those feedback coming thanks and we really appreciate these feedback

Nice suggestion, bantu to the moon

All of My Timbuktu transactions was 100% swift and easy following All instructions

1 Like