(1) I initially joined the Timbuktu P2P beta test when the opportunity was open. To be candid, after I had joined, it wasn’t easy to navigate. I had to ask @gen2soul for assistance on how to get through the different aspects of the site. I later discovered there had been a picturesque manual made available on the Timbuktu telegram group to help first-time users. Reading through it made me understand how the platform worked.
Well, it has improved a lot since it was in beta and I’m certainly sure better days are ahead considering the short time frame the team had to make it a reality. I must commend the entire team behind Timbuktu.
I haven’t done many trades yet as I have been mostly on the buy-side of things, but I must confess my trades on the Timbuktu P2P platform have been seamless and the peers I’ve traded with have been remarkable. Kudos!
Some people may not agree, but I don’t think we need to be on exchanges anymore as Timbuktu is doing a tremendous job already.
(2) I had no strategy as I didn’t know much about cryptocurrency, though I had heard the word said at various places in the past. I think I followed the Bantu project out of keen curiosity and this made me read write-ups on crypto-related topics on BantuTalk and other fora. Come to think of it, I may have a “hodler” mindset.
(3) At the moment, I purchase with NGN.
(4) I’m a big beginning beginner!
(5) The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) as @olutaiwo would say as well as technology improvements have given rise to possibilities that seemed out of reach of the masses and brought it to their fingertips. Concerning blockchain and cryptocurrency, I believe with accurate and sufficient knowledge and guidance, investments in this area are key and important for me and should be for everyone. I have started keeping some allocations to purchase crypto assets no matter how little every month and I hopefully intend to be consistent with this over the long haul.
Bantutalk username: hanyi
Bantupay username: hanyi