BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway XIX 🧤

Happy Friday Bantu!

TGIF :pray:t4:

This BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway on BantuTalk goes to the amazing participants that have been engaging on the BantuTalk Community and shared your experiences Trading on TimbuktuX. You will be receiving 100BNR for question answered (500 BNR each) #Harambee :handshake:

Congratulations to:

@stepharnite

@Lerato

@gen2soul

@dtiger

@sellm

Each winner has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below, (in the Comment section) of this Bantu Giveaway XIX thread👈🏽

Head over to BantuTalk to share your experience today!!!

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

5 Likes

BantuTalk Username - sellm
BantuPay Username - sellm

BantuTalk Username - dtiger
BantuPay Username - dtiger

Bantutalk username: gen2soul
Bantupay username: jolex

Congratulations to the winner. More rewards to come

2 Likes

Thanks for the winning streak once again :wink:

Bantutalk username: stepharnite
Bantupay username: stepharnite

Bantupay wallet… Lerato
Bantutalk…lerato

Conbantulations guys :tada: :tada:
@stepharnite @Lerato @gen2soul @dtiger @sellm

2 Likes

Thank you boss @Hanyi

1 Like

Thanks chief… one heart for you :heart::wink:

@Hanyi I site u. Thank u

Thank you for this Hanyi.

This project looks very interesting. I am interested, and I will support this project until it is successful according to the plan that has been set

2 Likes

Very nice!! @binance472 welcome aboard :blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard boss, we are the voice that will speak out to the world the benefits of the project as a #Gamechanger

1 Like

Thank you @Lerato @stepharnite @dtiger @gen2soul @sellm for submitting your info on time.
Congratulations to you ALL :grinning:

Please lookout for your rewards to be distributed end of Aug collectively :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Bantutalk username: kownakus
Bantupay username: kownakus

You’re not on the list Boss, please be more active on this platform and share your experience with Bantu XBN trading on Timbuktu by clicking that link

Wow the experience has been amazing nice team with good prospect

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @lawizzy1139