NFT's(Non Fungible Tokens) coming up on BantuBlockChain, how soon? 🤩

On your hats, get NFT’s Go :rocket:

@ernest Mbekum , More wins to Bantu global.

3 Likes

@jbrus NFTs are part of our roadmap. many things are in the pipeline NFT platform, Stable coins, DEX, virtual Marketplace
All of these applications and services keep the Bantu ecosystem vibrant and valuable for participants. More tools are being built by partners on the Bantu Blockchain Network…

Non-Fungible Tokens | How they work

15 Likes

Nice, been waiting for this, please it will be very okay if you build it on polygon network, they have less gas fee
Thanks

1 Like

Bantu blockchain fee is much lesser than that of Polygon, so we’re not trying to be a consumer here. We are BUILDING

4 Likes

@Ares968ms Fees on any wallet service depends:

1. on the exchange
  2. on the Blockchain.

While Binance offers 0 withdrawal fees on BEP20 transactions that occur within their network, they do offer 1 USDT [~N570] fee on all TRC20 (Tron network) transactions, they offer the same crazy ERC20 fees on all ERC20 transactions, etc.
If you compare this with Bittrex which offers more fees and then consider FMFW or tradefada which offers 0.25 USDT [~N142.5] withdrawal fee for all TRC20 transactions and even lesser for other. Bittrex comes up with the highest withdrawal fees.

And yes, there is a fee also for trading for all exchanges.

However if you consider Bantu Blockchain you are paying 0.0000100 XBN [as at $0.1 price ~0.00057 kobo] it means even if price of bantu xbn reaches $50 per XBN, the fees would be $0.0005 which comes out to be the cheapest. that is 0.0005 USDT equivalent [~29 kobo].

20 Likes

Am really proud to be a Bantu. With all these on the road map, Bantu is here to explore

2 Likes

Wow, I love this and can’t wait to list my NFTs on Bantu as soon as they make NFT available

3 Likes

Welcome to the future of money freedom :rocket:

1 Like

Hahaha, can’t wait to see xbn reaching and crossing over $50

3 Likes

It will cross over nd over again . BTC go learn

1 Like

Our roadmap loud, I love this project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Road o, map o , constructions o, projects o , Bantu get all of em nd obviously, these calls for developments.:rocket:

BTC go too learn… I’m really proud of Bantu, even in the deepest of all dip…I mean dippity if there is something like that, Bantu still remains strong.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community @rotannacheta

1 Like

When Bantu keeps on giving good news, I am so happy I am part of the community. This year has got a lot of good news, I can’t wait to start receiving them.

3 Likes

Not only polygon sir, as far as I am concerned the network fee is still the cheapest I have seen even algo sef dey fly ni…

1 Like

You can say that over and over again, even algo that the network fee is cheap sef, dem still dey learn work where Bantu dey.

2 Likes

The sound of bantu be giving me joy FR .

1 Like

Thank you boss. It’s good to be back

2 Likes

I hope you came Back to stay

1 Like