Problem Account

@Yusufolami19 Your account flagged by the system for manipulation.
So for u to say you didn’t know why that happened I don’t actually think that is the truth. The system detected something fish from ur account. It has entered the network system security

Manipulation :face_with_raised_eyebrow::astonished: how ? why wouldn’t I open up to you since you are willing help me with this I don’t manipulate anything I don’t do anything wrong please :pleading_face:

bcos i believe if you check the public key on explorer, u will see that the last successful transaction on it will be an arrest transaction.
This issue is being looked at.
We are here to support you 100% within the agreed rules

1 Like

Ok I don’t know :no_mouth: and since You say it’s been looked into I will wait for them to come into conclusion and will I get the update here

Just be true, the system flag your account for some reason

Do You think I will be here if I don’t seek help and if I think I haven’t done something wrong :roll_eyes: and besides he said it’s been looked into and he is here to help me out and all I have to do is to wait for them to help me check where I go wrong and help me gain access back to my wallet

Okay then let’s wait for update

How to connect bot with bankutalk and bantupay

Sure thanks for your concern dude.

Please follow the guidelines in the picture above and you’re in…

Ok do how i can send xbn from bot?

Please excercise patience as the payment is done in batches, it will get to your turn so just sit back and keep drinking tea for the main time😉

I m sorry ur account HV been flagged reason been that, u left for too long and u didn’t follow in all the previous update . U left the system for too long. Alot of changed and update HV been done and that is why for now ur account wasn’t recognised any longer.

1 Like

Hi How about my account waiting for an update from you

You’ll be updated only after review of your account has been done.
As long as it takes and as long as necessary.
We will update you, once the review has been finished and/or a recommendation has been provided later.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Admin’s are not in any way or capacity, reviewing these suspensions. It is handled by a different department instead.

1 Like

Lost my phone… How to recover my account and secret key

Hello @Muthusms91

Sorry about the loss of your phone.

If you had your secret key backed up, then you can proceed to recover your account by providing your username or email, password and secret key.

And if not, you have to create a new account with a new username and password.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Muthusms91 don’t give up on Bantu let’s re-create what we have lost…