Sponsorship and partnering in the entertainment industry

Hi Bantu
I’m an artist. My name is Darune. I’m a singer and rapper who can make afro, hip-hop, and R&B music conveniently. I’ll like to make a proposal on sponsoring my brand. I believe Bantu can get more exposure and be seen in a good light by the youths and seniors equally.
There are more to be gained in this partnership if it can be discussed further.

9 Likes

It can be discussed further sir/ma

3 Likes

@Doyin Send your proposal to partnerships@bantufoundation.org

2 Likes

Alright, great to know that

1 Like

@Doyin welcome here

Whats your artist name and where on social can we find you?

Also are you based in Nigeria?

1 Like

My artist name is Darune. My IG social handle is “darune_official” and I’m also based in Nigeria

1 Like

http://Instagram.com/darune_official

Bantu keeps showing us the true meaning of humanity.

3 Likes

Okay good! Where exactly? @Doyin

1 Like

@Doyin did you end up sending the proposal to the email provided here. So i can follow up

1 Like

I’m currently based in Akure, Ondo State.

2 Likes

The proposal will be sent on the 24th of this month. The team is making sure it’s well composed and not to miss out the important details. Sorry for the delay. I’m sure you’ll be satisfied by what we have to offer when it’s done.

2 Likes

Okay wonderful sounds good @Doyin

I am asking also because we have the Bantu Hangout event coming next friday 26th in PortHarcourt and possibly may consider having you come out to perform live

2 Likes

That’s a really wonderful opportunity and I’m glad you’re considering giving this to me. The downside is that my location isn’t quite close to PortHarcourt so it might be not possible to come on such short notice, considering the fact that my team will also have to prepare for such occasion.

However, we’ve also consider musical campaigns that features the Bantu blockchain as the Host. The campaign revolves around making Campus tours that will not only serve as a source of entertainment but to also enlighten the enormous mass of students about the Bantu blockchain. This is just a tip of what we’re considering as part of our proposal.

5 Likes

Okay no worries there will be many hang out tours :relaxed:

But hey don’t giveaway your ideas yet. Do share in the proposal email and we will go from there

Send to partnerships@bantufoundation.org
And cc: Community@bantufoundation.org

3 Likes

Loving the proposal already @Doyin :clap:t4:

3 Likes

Ok… Thanks again for your time. We’ll send the proposal as soon as it’s ready.

2 Likes

:blush: I’m glad you find it plausible.

2 Likes

Bantu is ready to empower :hugs:

3 Likes

Let me write my own proposal too, this empowerment is for everyone :laughing:

3 Likes