Stolen my 2500 XBN

Dear support team I lost my 2500 XBN to my Bantu wallet.
okesman is the man of stolened my 2500.XBN TODAY SEPTEMBER 12 2021
MY TRANSACTION ID AND USERNAME IS krhema (username)
Transaction I’d is
92c82861baed047717c5c35e1e10b d4f29f40b05a30b6b3843a3b130d4cc3081

SCAMMER DETAILS :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::point_down::point_down:
His telegram name is @tutorewj
He is from Nigeria
His phone number is +2348149613583

1 Like

Welcome to the community… do well not to trade outside Timbuktu

1 Like

Hey @krhema, I got across to Okesman and he has explained what happened.

I have also invited him here so we can resolve it. Once he is here, provide him ur Wallet to send you the equivalent value in TRX as at when the transaction was consumated.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Am presently present here. Tho am kinda annoyed

Please provide your TRX address (trc20)

1 Like

Thanks boss for intervening

1 Like

@Iamokesman,

We are still waiting for you to make the refund [exact TRX for the 2,500 XBN as at the time the transaction was consummated] or refund his 2,500 XBN to his wallet.

Please don’t delay this any longer.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Am happy the team intervene to your case but nevertheless, don’t misuse the opportunity you’re given

@krhema is a pity you are still on this. @Iamokesman redeem your image by sending this guy xbn back to him… A seller mistakenly did a transaction directly into my wallet instead of through escrow. and I transferred his xbn backed to him. Please follow this example by returning the xbn. Thank you. God bless you bro.

2 Likes

@krhema I understand your hurt and I’m deeply sorry about your experience, but please let’s move on from this. There are still other ways to earn XBN which I know you are aware of.

Also, the Bantu Community Talk Voice Chat on Telegram will be on today by 4pm GMT + 1

Participate in the activities during the Telegram voice chat for a chance to win some XBN :hugs:

1 Like

It’s always advisable trade on Timbuktu and confirm payment before releasing funds to avoid such cases.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Motiv8, do enjoy your time here

1 Like

@Motiv8 Welcome to bantu talk community : :handshake: :handshake:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Hi krhema,

Please DM me. Thanks.

2 Likes

DM doesn’t mean you should send your Bantupay Username… Don’t spoil your chance :triumph:

1 Like

Congrats for getting your XBN back. Thanks to the support team.

1 Like

Wow oo. BANTU Really Cares :pleading_face:. God Bless Bantu AMEN

2 Likes

BantuPay Update

Dear BantuPay Users

Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a few suspicious BantuPay wallets which the BantuPay security system has flagged and suspended.

The Technical team has ongoing audits to ensure we don’t have bad actors in our ecosystem.

Non-malicious users who have reported issues with their accounts have nothing to worry about as their wallets will be reinstated as soon as the investigation is complete.

Thank you for your understanding.
Dear BantuPay Users

Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a few suspicious BantuPay wallets which the BantuPay security system has flagged and suspended.

The Technical team has ongoing audits to ensure we don’t have bad actors in our ecosystem.

Non-malicious users who have reported issues with their accounts have nothing to worry about as their wallets will be reinstated as soon as the investigation is complete.

Thank you for your understanding.
:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for always doing whats best. :100:

1 Like

In Bantu, doing what’s best is our hubby.

1 Like