Stolen my 2500 XBN

Hi krhema,

Please DM me. Thanks.

2 Likes

DM doesn’t mean you should send your Bantupay Username… Don’t spoil your chance :triumph:

1 Like

Received my 2500 XBN
THANKS TO SUPPORT TEAM

Dear support team, I want to delete my messages into this chat, but I am not able to delete my messages, it’s displayed one message from your side. I attached screenshot image . See screenshot image

Congrats for getting your XBN back. Thanks to the support team.

1 Like

Wow oo. BANTU Really Cares :pleading_face:. God Bless Bantu AMEN

2 Likes

BantuPay Update

Dear BantuPay Users

Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a few suspicious BantuPay wallets which the BantuPay security system has flagged and suspended.

The Technical team has ongoing audits to ensure we don’t have bad actors in our ecosystem.

Non-malicious users who have reported issues with their accounts have nothing to worry about as their wallets will be reinstated as soon as the investigation is complete.

Thank you for your understanding.
Dear BantuPay Users

Over the past few weeks, we have noticed a few suspicious BantuPay wallets which the BantuPay security system has flagged and suspended.

The Technical team has ongoing audits to ensure we don’t have bad actors in our ecosystem.

Non-malicious users who have reported issues with their accounts have nothing to worry about as their wallets will be reinstated as soon as the investigation is complete.

Thank you for your understanding.
:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for always doing whats best. :100:

1 Like

In Bantu, doing what’s best is our hubby.

1 Like