The eNaira Wallet App will be available for download from October 1st 2021

The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users. Download eNaira Wallet App
The eNaira Wallet App will be available for download from October 1st 2021

2 Likes

Making things unique as October 1st is a date we all remember

Sir @olutaiwo, you seem very optimistic about the eNaira. Can you share why this is? Is there something you see that I’m not seeing? Are there particular possibilities and opportunities that lie within, especially for everyday people?

Thank you.

@Hanyi I’m Not optimistic about the eNiara as there are grey areas that has not been addressed such as the issue of privacy, security, the cross boarder aspect of CBDC is still another topic CBN did not address…

2 Likes

Exactly my point too. Let’s observe as event unfold

Okay. These surely would be ongoing conversations as the adoption increases. Unfortunately, we are in a system that doesn’t give away much in terms of relevant information.

2 Likes

@olutaiwo what are the opportunities ones should look out for in enaira. How will this project impact bantupay?

How can we tap into the benefit offered by enaira as people privileged to know about it early?

1 Like

enaira is a stable coin and there is probability that it will be on Bantupay app either for swapping…

Not announced anyway

1 Like

Am even thinking this will have effect on the value of currency. Like is possible for it to have impact on the value of naira against dollar… May be at the long. Also the impact on the economy too

1 Like

We are in the same direction, dollar to naira might drop

1 Like

The eNaira being crypto in itself will hasten adoption of other crypto currencies. This is the beneficial spill-over effect of the CBN (government) policy.

2 Likes