Tradefada competition

It was a fun trade. trading XBN on tradefada during the competition was full of fun. saw alot of people fighting for top 10😂. Let’s here the position you end up with last night. Everyone is a winner

4 Likes

Yesterday two users from nowhere came up and drag me down to 15th place, It was fun sha​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The race was not easy bro

That was my guy, our target was 13,14,15 but my phone went off before I came back online, boom was drop hard, had to start fighting for the position again

1 Like

Atleast some XBN go sure… It was my first time in any crypto trading competition… I wish more of it to come soon… So fun

1 Like

:joy::broken_heart: Top 5 :new_moon_with_face:… I don’t even need to fight

1 Like

Hahah, that yesterday i just give up oo as I saw that guy running trades like crazy

1 Like

You stand out, I think it’s because you have been into such before, so the gap is much from day one, compair to first timers

2 Likes

You nah big man you be nah

1 Like

Congratulations to y’all. Hope you all win!! :grin:

Winners have been concluded already

Wow
You entered top 5😳

Is that a wrong thing? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Omoh! I could barely manage to keep an eye on it

Wasn’t really consistent with following up with the leaderboard jare

Alot on my hands

But I’m glad atleast I was among the top 20

Will be going home with a token atleast

We’ll be alright!

2 Likes

That was a good contest. It sustained much trading volume for XBN during the competition.

Congratulations :clap: to everyone who participated in the growth :chart_with_upwards_trend: of Bantu.

Meanwhile, let’s keep the trading spirit for XBN alive. I’ve observed low trading volume on Tradefada since the competition ended.

Let’s keep our darling XBN active and competitive on the market. :blush:

2 Likes

Is there anybody that has idea about when disbursement will take place

I believe you are among the winners too, so I think the correct sentence is HOPE WE ALL WIN​:joy::+1:

1 Like

Haha, my comment was completely in order and valid.
I didn’t get involved cus there’s no money or considerable amount of xbn to do so.

You didn’t need that much to participate. Someone I referred traded with 250 XBN capital. They came under 30 with a balance of 270 XBN.

You didn’t need that much to participate. Someone I referred traded with 250 XBN capital. They came under 30 with a balance of 270 XBN.

1 Like