Understanding Bantu Ecosystem

The Bantu Blockchain Foundation (BBF) is a non-profit entity that develops blockchain-based financial inclusion solutions to help address Africa’s unique challenges.
The springboard to the world for the Bantu blockchain is a technology that seeks to re-orientate Africa and her peoples towards a new technology that is aligned with the spirit of sharing and equality.
An Africa-led blockchain ecosystem for the world

Bantu Network is live with various products, tools and services to enable users to access the full functionality of the network and ecosystem from day one.

1. Bantu Token – BANTU is the native asset or token for the Bantu Network. It is used as a utility
    token for all operations and transactions on the Bantu network. When users carry out
    transactions on the network, the BANTU is used for payment of fees.
  2. BantuPay Wallet – A non-custodial wallet for users to securely hold, transfer, swap and trade
    digital assets. APIs will be developed for third-party integrators to access the BantuPay
    infrastructure.
  3. BantuTalk Forum – A vibrant community of Bantu users, advocates, developers and traders
  4. Bantu Dashboard – A dashboard which provides a user-friendly and high-level overview of the
    entire Bantu Network in real-time.
  5. Bantu Laboratory – A tool for Bantu Network developers to perform tests and transactions
    using the network testnet or mainnet.
  6. Bantu Node Viewer – A tool for viewing all servers and devices that currently contribute to
    the Bantu Network. Nodes can be viewed by organization or by server or device.
  7. Bantu Token Creator – A tool for any user to quickly and seamlessly create and distribute their
    digital assets or tokens without requiring any programming skills.
  8. Bantu Blockchain Explorer – This tool allows anyone to browse, search and view all Bantu
    Network transactions transparently and in real-time.
  9. Bantu Decentralized Exchange – A decentralized exchange platform that allows users to view
    and trade digital assets, securely.

Bantupay
    BantuXBN
    TimbuktuX

How well do you know your Bantu?
Looking to earn some BNR on the BantuTalk Community? Partake in this engagement polls.

2021-10-06T23:00:00Z

• When was Bantu Blockchain launched
  • 16th November, 2019
  • 3rd December, 2021
  • 16th December, 2020
  • 15th January, 2021

0 voters

• When was Bantu blockchain went mainnet
  • 20th March, 2021
  • 17th February, 2021
  • 6th April, 2021
  • 16th November, 2020

0 voters

• What date was the Bantu Blockchain Genesis block mined?
  • 16th December, 2020
  • 20th March, 2020
  • Not yet mine
  • Never mined

0 voters

3 Likes

When are we closing the poll? October 7🤧

I don’t think that matters now :grin:, go tell em on the hills and mountains to come check howfa they’ve known BantuBlockchain Foundation and how they too can win from this pool b4 pool closes :white_check_mark: . :wink:
Up Bantu,. Up We Go🚀

@olutaiwo It seems I made a mistake in my vote.
Is there a way to redo the vote?

1 Like

I think your pooling chances ain’t over until the pool Closes :thinking: