Waiting for Bantu Rewards

How can i get Bantu rewards ,please guide me

WANT TO EARN MORE XBN AND BNR?

There are two recognized means of earning more XBN and BNR

1. BNR reward for referral sign up on the Bantupay app.

For each individual who signs up using your Bantupay username as referral ID, you get 50BNR while the individual gets 100BNR.

The Reward is credited immediately to your Bantupay wallet after the individual successfully completes the Twitter task on the Bantupay app.

2. XBN Reward for Bantupay bot referrals.

Here you refer using your referral link obtained from the Telegram bot @BantuPayBot

Send command /referral to the bot to generate your Bot referral link.

You get 10XBN for each friend who successfully completes the profile update on the bot.
This Reward is queued and paid automatically by batch after validation.

1 Like

I have not been getting referral rewards. What could be the issue

Referring to the point 2 above, I noticed that I have some pending xbn on my BantuPayBot wallet, yet to be credited. any possibility of getting that credited to my wallet or not? :slightly_smiling_face:

If you shared your referral link with your referrals, it’s also reasonable to assist them through the process of registering and fulfilling all the tasks.

1 Like

You would certainly get the rewards, provided the pending tasks are done correctly and validated. It would be great to assist your referrals with theirs if they experience any difficulties.

If you or they need any help, please reach out on the telegram group @banturewards

1 Like

I see. Thanks for clarifying

I haven’t receive my reward for Facebook Fastest Fingers competition. What else should I do aside the filled form made available for winners?
Or is the reward for joke?

The pending xbn simply means those u referred had not yet completed their information on bot, u need to follow them up and persuade them to complete their info. The pending XBN is tied to them. As soon as they complete all task on bot, the reward will automatically be release to u.

Chat them up or better still ask them to complete bot task and also help them show the way to do so

1 Like

Is like the rewards concerning that hv been settled already

Is like the rewards concerning that hv been settled already. U can tag one of the admin concerning this .

I just tagged one now @olutaiwo