Bantu “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) Event

IMG_20210622_094237

Hello Bantu!

To mark the end of Q2, we will be having our maiden “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) event.

It will be broadcast live on YouTube and Facebook next week Wednesday, 30 June, 2021 by 3pm GMT+1.

On this AMA, the community will be brought up to speed informally with our progress since we went mainnet, and they will get to ask some of their most pressing questions.

Register here: http://bit.ly/BantuAMA1
Please let’s save the date.

Feel free to drop your question(s) in a reply to this post, or you are welcome to wait until the AMA time itself if you would like to ask questions in more real time.
ONLY QUESTIONS submitted on this THREAD will be selected and Ernest will answer during the AMA event.

Thank you for your support.

11 Likes

That is Awesome go Bantu to fhe moon

2 Likes

I am a crypto investor and I only care about prospect of a crypto that I chose, tell me the reason why I should choose your token over the existing one? What is your token advantage that can convince me to change from my favorite token?

1 Like

Where do you and the Bantu team see the world of blockchain being in years to come, and how will Bantu Blockchain and it’s native token change the landscape of the cryptocurrency space in years to come?

1 Like

Well I know the transaction cost of Bantu Blockchain is the spirit, which is a small base unit of the Bantu XBN and is equivalent to quite insignificant dollar amount at current app price, how does Bantu Blockchain serve such high TPS at such low cost?

3 Likes

How would NFTs work on Bantu Blockchain?

1 Like

Can Bantu blockchain be interoperable with other chains such as BSC, Ethereum or Stellar Lumens

1 Like

I only participate in award-winning competitions, how can we get more XBN. by the way we love bantu​:heart::+1::fire:

1 Like

Question

What is the legal Age before someone can engage in bantupay

Q2: will there be any form of KYC verification in future?

Q3: what if your name on bantupay doesn’t tally with the name associated with your bank, will there be any barriers?

Q4 : How much will be the price of XBN when finally listed on bittrex global

Q5: For those who successfully migrated to mainnet and started having issues with their wallet, what will be their faith? Bcos i see no reasons a user’s wallet should be blocked when such user hv migrated to already.

i.: Is the system malfunctioning
ii.: Will such account be reinstated

2 Likes

Excellent registration process. Simple and smooth experience. Great work.

1. Where do cryptocurrencies get their value?

2. what’s the difference between digital currency (CBDC) and Cryptocurrencies.

3. Will the launch of CBDC’s give financial freedom to control our money

4.4. Will the launch of cbdc affect Bantu XBN

Hello @ybaki42 have you created any Bantu Memes or not yet?

There’s an on going Bantu Hunt meme Contest via telegram on going on our Twitter page right now

Join here:

What is Bantu XBN listing date?

When do Bantu holders start swapping BNR to XBN?

How will Bantu prevent Pump & Dump once listed?

What is the listing price in USD for XBN( TM) ?

Why has it taken Bittrex 3 months to list XBN?

Why did Bantu choose Bittrex as first exchange over the other exchanges?

How do we as the community engage with Bantu to help in its adoption wordwide?

When will it enter the stock market?

What can someone do to earn more XBN…??

Why are there no more rewards for referrals? I’ve refered few people but I got no reward for referrals. Why ??

1. Tell us a few words about your team, how big it is, Do you work remotely? where are you all from?
  2. Bantu business model:
    How do plan to finance your operations since you don’t do any token presale, ICO, STO, IEO Etc… Will this not affect liquidity when trade/ exchange commences?

Questions:

On moving forward through your roadmap, what are your most important next priorities? Does your team have enough fundamental (Funds, Community, ect) to achieve those milestones?

Your BantuPay xbn project has great features. There must be an experienced team behind. Can you tell some about your team and their experiences in the market?

Adoption is one of the most important factors for all blockchain projects to be more attractive in investors’ eyes. So, can you tell us what the Bantu team has the plan to achieve adoption in reality?

1 Like

Q1. is there any plan to enable a more easy way of earning/buying xbn
Q2. Except bittrex exchange are there any already existing plan for XBN to be listed on other exchanges
Q3. will there be an ico

#bantublockchain
$XBN
$BNR
#bantuhuntmeme
#bantuArmy

Is Bantu also looking into DEFI? Are there plans for long term HODLers to earn through staking?

2 Likes