Bantu Community Voice Chat

Hello Bantu :studio_microphone: : Community Hour

Tune-in this Sunday at 4PM GMT+1 live exclusively on Bantu Telegram channel for the Bantu Community Hour Voice Chat.
:studio_microphone: You have the opportunity to decide what you would like to see covered first on the Bantu Community Hour. Please select your most preferred option:
anonymous poll

• Token Creator (Tokenomics)
  • BantuPay walkthrough ( swap note/ non custodial v custodial)
  • How to participate in the blockchain economy
  • Invite Third party Bantu Partners to Guest hosts
  • Bantu Blockchain Tutorial
  • Bantu Use cases
  • P2P dex v cex (will invite traders from Bittrex and Timbuktu to show case live trades)

0 voters

5 Likes

Yay! We can’t wait to hear the cool voices behind the nice faces we’ve been interacting with all this while! :v:

4 Likes

I cant wait actually… let me tell neighbors too :running_man: :running_man: :running_man:

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Tune-in this Sunday at 4PM GMT+1 live exclusively on Telegram for Bantu Community Hour Voice Chat #2.

Topic:
BantuTalk! - Building a community forum for Bantu.
Featured Third-party Game: Bantu.games! Where winners play.

We will be highlighting features of Bantutalk! and playing games where winners take home XBN.

2 Likes

Tune-in this Sunday at 4PM GMT+1 live exclusively on Telegram for Bantu Community Hour Voice Chat #2.

Topic:
BantuTalk! - Building a community forum for Bantu.
Featured Third-party Game: Bantu.games! Where winners play.

We will be highlighting features of Bantutalk! and playing games where winners take home XBN.
Thanks Bantu

3 Likes

Here we come… Kindly waiting as always

1 Like

Hello Bantu!

3 Likes

Tune-in at 4PM GMT+1 live exclusively on Telegram for Bantu Community Hour Voice Chat #3.

Topic:
Timbuktu.Exchange! - Peer-to-Peer Trading Marketplace.
Featured Third-party Game: Mitambo! Where winners play.

Our guest traders will be highlighting features of Timbuktu.exchange. Everyone will have a chance to play games where winners take home XBN.
4 pm (GMT +1) is the time.
Four hours to go!

Don’t forget to turn on your reminders!:boom::zap::zap::boom::boom::zap:

1 Like

Be ready and if you have not already downloaded BantuPay, do so at Bantupay.org so you can fully participate.

lets go, been waiting for this!

2 Likes

We are LIVE !!
Bantu Community Hour

Timbuktu P2P Tutorial walkthrough going on now
Join us … to learn how to buy and sell Bantu XBN on TimbuktuX

:studio_microphone: Hello Bantu! We have wrapped up the Community Hour successfully! It was a fun and learning environment for everyone who joined us and Played Mitambo. Look out in your wallet for some surprises. Stay tuned for the next one.

1 Like

Bantu Community Chat hour was full of fun and I must tell you that I learnt a great deal. Thank you Bantu Core for your time

2 Likes

It was a fun and learning environment for everyone who joined the call today. Stay tuned for the next one.
#Ubuntu

2 Likes