BANTU FRIDAY Challenge 🤔

@decentralizednubia Startup can be said to be
the action or process of setting something in motion… To the best of my knowledge the BantuTalk pitch Thursday, is for these category of people who
want to grow with the goal of disrupting the market leveraging Bantu platform.
And talk about
Value creation is the bedrock of business. It’s what sets you apart from your competition, secures long-term customers, and brings distinct meaning to your brand and your solution. Without creating a value for your business, your unique offering will be seen as just another commodity in the eyes of your target market. A startup that can distrupt the existing market has successfully create value offering utility products and services, identifying frictions and providing Innovation to solve that friction and more importantly, the value of XBN will be expose to potential investor’s that’ll be interested in buying more Bantu XBN… @olutaiwo

1 Like

And now how can bantu can distrup the exiting market …because we already know that investor have to be yes! But how ? :thinking: i think the main object before we will talk about growing the platform and also investor and startup is how can it be possible to make the Coin available to everyone without any stress of truthfulness and also how can the startup can benefit and use it for their innovative idea and process… a lot of questions and few answers​:sweat_smile:… @olutaiwo @decentralizednubia

1 Like

@Lerato Thank you.
Point well taken… Companies all over the world whether start-up or category king companies exist to create value by fixing market Frictions… BantuTalk Pitch Thursday
One of the objective of BantuTalk pitch Thursday, is to give entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, a platform helping them to improve efficiency on the utilization of factors of production, for product utility, and business growth… You do not even need to be a startup, founder, you can be a unit lead, line manager, student in any field.
Self-motivated, proactive, and action-oriented people who take the initiative to pursue an innovative product or service and leverage the Bantu Blockchain as an open source, where developers can come and build upon it.
That is to say, Bantu Blockchain is an infrastructure that is built to enable other organizations build solutions.

2 Likes

My brother Just keep promoting and use the hear and mouth strategy to help the platforme to be promoted and share the well being of being a member of bantu foundation. :sweat_smile: their team have canvas that their following but we to we have to bring our own investment by promoting more to grow all together…

3 Likes

People who bring highest refferals Friday to Friday should be rewarded… If no or very less referral, bantu can reward forum contributers…

2 Likes

@Flexcodec
Bantu is distrupting the existing market fixing frictions in commerce & trade, payment & fintech space with cheap, innovative solutions such as #bantu-pay a User-Friendly Crypto Wallets for Non-Technical Users.
BantuPay wallet is a simple, secure and non-custodial wallet to send, receive, swap and transfer digital assests. A secure noncustodian smart wallet to enable the unbanked and underbanked persons to transfer value in seconds and with extremely low cost…
Bantu Blockchain is an open source, where developers can come and build upon it.
That is to say, Bantu Blockchain is an infrastructure that is built to enable other organizations build solutions.
Why Use The Bantu Network
How your organization can benefit from Bantu

3 Likes

Thanks, now i’ll use it to promote Bantu Network in Ghana :ghana: :ok_hand::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@decentralizednubia and @olutaiwo
I will propose a Friday Giveaway that will be encompassing and robust. The following should be taken to consideration.

1. There should be a contents writing or articles to cover topics on cryptocurrency and morals relation to money. Money in the sense that most youths today consider money more than making life good for others. If you put money and human being together and ask some people to pick one, they will pick money and leave the human being. Cryptocurrency should be seen as not a get rich quick scheme.
  2. Problem solving posts and comments. I encourage posts and comments that help other community members to solve their problem. As we expand, we will meet people who may not be able to do some little things to begin. Wherever they find solutions should be encouraged.
  3. As content writers are been rewarded, there will be need to assess them and this assessment should not only be left for the admins. Community members should be rewarded for assessing the best content.
    This is my little take on this.
4 Likes

I’d suggest something really simple.
I think the Bantu Friday Challenge should focus on something simple, educative, entertaining but quite challenging. A PUZZLE!!!
Those with the right answers at the shortest time gets the best reward. Rewards should strictly be based on accuracy and time frame. @decentralizednubia @olutaiwo

3 Likes

The Bantu Friday Challenge has been fun so far but I believe it will be better if it doesn’t have a rigid structure. Every week, there can be a different challenge with the focus shifting to various applications of the blockchain.
A lot of people need to know more about the other uses of a blockchain not just the Defi part.
We can have a week where we talk about entrepreneurs giving value to their services through the blockchain or artists certifying their works as NFTs but rotating topics without it getting too serious.
Your entry for the challenge might even be a game but as far as it engages the community and provides knowledge, it should be alright.
The world is moving to blockchain and web3.0 fast but we are leaving a lot of people behind.
The reward should go to the most engaging and interesting ideas.

2 Likes

@Flexcodec Help promote the Bantu community, Bantu XBN in and around Ghana. Ubuntu That’s the spirit… and we shall be appreciative…

2 Likes

@mildosky thanks for your suggestions, however, what other criteria do you think can be employed in making judgement for the value of contents aside from the regular engagements - upvote and likes?

These can be influenced through varying means to favor even contents with less value and impact.

2 Likes

@Lerato thanks for sharing your thoughts on moving Bantu forward. However, saying this should strictly be for founders/entrepreneurs, do you not think it will become discriminatory to those passionate Bantus who are not in this category?

I understand Bentu is an inclusive, non discriminatory community that’s aimed at building and empowering a unitedly connected community.

3 Likes

@Hilenen what are your suggestions?
Interested to hear your ideas on what would be inclusive for those passionate Bantus?

One thing that i notice about Bantu Blockchain Foundation is the advertisement is not strong i propose more advertisement across the web to attrack a lot of users (investor’s) when am taking about advertising the BBF is to add more power on marketing to attrack investor’s.

Africa must be our area of game. It’s not easy for some of us to be part of this project but the few that we are must be part of this biggest project.
Now the question is how can it be possible…?

I don’t have a concret solution but i can first say that the way where u are now is good rewarding every users to make the system more attractive and user friendly yeah. Cool but is it enough? :thinking: i don’t think so … have u taught about the mining solution ? That is another option to add more value…

I think that in your canvas your planning better after BITMART listing.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nice, I dig this. But I only suggested rewarding the community through upvotes because we are starting up. You draw people’s attention to startups, after which modifications are then made. If you’ve heard about steemit, I’d like for bantutalk to be a social platform that rewards its community for engaging & not just flipping through like Facebook/WhatsApp. A lot of content creators out there, vying for visibility but can’t achieve that on the so called famous platforms. Also there are the spectators, they prefer to go through others work/content, how do you notice & encourage them in the community? Probably a spirit to their account till modifications are made…just saying

2 Likes

@Hilenen the call to give priority for pitches is in line with Bantu Blockchain vision of empowerment
How your organization can benefit from Bantu This does not limit other ideas or contents from being recognized and rewarded.

1 Like

@decentralizednubia @olutaiwo I suggest a task can be created and users :busts_in_silhouette: with the best performance will be rewarded with some airdrops… Also we can have something like first 50 to come online gets an airdrop… Also XBN should be incorporated into users ecosystem, example we have an xbn user who deals on electronics and I want to buy from him, I can use my XBN wallet to pay him for goods and services

4 Likes

It’s Jbrus again :grin::massage_man:t5::massage_man:t5::new_moon_with_face:.
Well, what about a new graphics game apps (Bantu Hunt)? Like a kinda play to earn stuff.
I also concur the given tasks thing for Airdropsâś“
Also not to forget pairing XBN On new coins/tokens with huge potentials on next listing (s)âś“.
A poll could be conducted for investors to vote after proper DYOR .
Moreover, After pairing XBN with some above, they all liquidity should be to XBN in the Bantu app as this could help yield more XBN capitalization.

We already have earne rewards uptions in the Bantu app, let’s create ideas and organise more tasks or games linked to the Bantu app to get them back active. It has shown coming soon for so long now

Twitter ,Reddit, medium, quora, YouTube etc are good media to make Bantu explode.

I also taught about Bantu partnering with other exchange as well.

How about launching a XBN vault (staking/locking) XBN to earn some % API on staked funds ?

2 Likes

@decentralizednubia @olutaiwo Staked fund could be a form of borrowing Ur funds to Bantu blockchain and thereby inviting more investors to build more assets on the BantuBlockchain. Starkers obviously will earn from the % of staked funds in form of API thing(Maybe in spirit or in other new or old existing token on the blockchain) in proportion XBN market fluctuations✓. Staked fund’s could be fixed or thereabouts…

2 Likes