BANTU FRIDAY Challenge 🤔

Oh, okay, nice strategy :unamused:

Lol hes the creative leader so its his choice.

He may decide play to earn which then could be earn i.e 1 bnr for lil questions you get correct.
He may decide a poll which may be based on poll sharing
He may decide a topic for article contest
He may decide earn tipping for earning certain badges (w parameters he creates)

:woman_shrugging:t4: Idunno

But they all require different rewarding schemes.

But the idea is as we continue this, and are opening doors to devs, this will entice the immediate creation of a Community rewards engine based on demand (like Timbuktu did)

ABSOLUTELY!! @Flexcodec

Wow! Mixed feelings here. Boy am I delighted to be picked. I hope I set a good lead.
Thanks @decentralizednubia & @olutaiwo for the opportunity.

My request is that you kindly prep us for the occasion, if there be any feature to access to get permission to issuing rewards/badges or even a polling system.
Thank you

Congratulations again @mildosky
I am certain you will do great :blush:

Well, depending on what you’re intentions are we can arrange accordingly.

If you intend to do i.e a poll, you can check the settle toggle when creating a new topic discussion and you can see accessibility to do such or multiple choices.

In terms of badges we can see what access is possible depending on your ask.

We are here to support in anyways we can

1 Like

Intention is to create a contest where community members get creative in writing(topic on which to write on, I will share later), the top three most liked will be pitted in a poll(which will be conducted on friday nights(WAT)), with the highest vote claiming a certain amount of BNR, then the runners up get consolation BNR. Badges are distributed to readers with a minimum of ten likes on different post(don’t know if that is feasible)

1 Like

Is it not the same contest as friday challenge?

Yes sir, it is the same

1 Like

Exactly, you know when the community is very active, anyone that want to pitch there ideas will be very excited to do so.

I know community building is not easy as I have little experience to be precise…

The dream I have for bantutalk is not just been a forum for chatting and winning giveaways.

In months or years to come I want projects to be coming here for there AMA and be loaded with rewards for the community

We will get there :pray::pray:

1 Like

About this @mildosky you know it won’t be a one time stuff so rewarding readers that liked at least 10 post with badges should be considered again.

Only if there might be another way of doing giveaways to people that have the badge like 20, 50 or more

1 Like

@mildosky

1. What will be the BNR amount for the winners? Thoughts?

2. Once we agree on amount and all else is good then you can feel free to open the challenge ( sharing topic & outlining rules of the activity) whenever you are ready to begin it.

3. Yes i think that like amount of 10 is already set. So we can set up a badge for it ( do give us a name/reputation for the badge and what standards you like to set. Check out current badges for inspiration)

4. The poll itself you can set up how you like once you tap the setting toggle (top right) @stepharnite can assist here

2 Likes

Yes correct!!

We will get there :pray:t4::pray:t4:

Your best suggestion for engagement please. Let’s brainstorm

Was thinking 300 BNR for first place, 200 for second & 100 for third place. Open to negotiation

:unamused: you know we have different weeks to host…I can only help out though :joy::joy:

Am still thinking how to schedule mine :blush::blush:

About this, can @decentralizednubia specify max bnr schedule weekly?

@decentralizednubia as for the badge, churning out 10 likes should fetch one ACTIVIST I Badge
25 likes: ACTIVIST II
50 likes: ACTIVIST III
100 likes: COMRADE I

1 Like

Lol. You should have gone first, so I learn from yours

:woman_facepalming:t4: :joy: thats wild!!

Hahaha
You’re up first @stepharnite

You can offer him some BNR in exchange to switch spots.