BANTU FRIDAY Challenge šŸ¤”

:joy::joy: I must not disrespect my leader

Okay good point here.

Lets start w 1000BNR to play with

And based on how it goes. We can increase

Though i do have a question on the limit of words for this content writing? Though Should be based on value quality of content ofcourse

If you perform well then you as the leader earns 1000BNR for organizing. If not so well, then standard 369BNR for effort.

3 Likes

@mildosky you know this will be what your activities will be about anytime youā€™re hostingā€¦

So whenever you host, it will be badges for the community liking post, so what in it for themā€¦

Youā€™re only favoring content creatorsā€¦ If I am one of the community members and I canā€™t create content I wonā€™t be inspired

Quick one, who rewards the winner?
The host or Bantu?

See @mildosky you are receiving valuable feedback already here.

You have 1000BNR to play w so make it enticing for allā€¦

Also, the potential of earning 1000BNR based on performance so can also leverage this

1 Like

We will send you the rewards to do the distribution work afterwardsā€¦ or if you need assistance we can help out

That will be niceā€¦

As far as I am concerned, @mildosky although I donā€™t want to be the first either too, but the fact that youā€™re chosen is a great honor you really need a strategy that works

Badges is a good start I think. Then the post of COMRADE I Should have a specific amount of BNR attached to it

So anyone that like a post like 100 before Friday will receive something as a comrade?

So say you did 300 200 & 100 bnr for poll thats 600 BNR

and say 20 likes total at 10 BNR each like Thats 200 BNR

600 + 200 BNR is 800 ā€¦ we will send for you to distribute

This is all example numbers ā€¦ likes can be 3 BNR each or 1BNR or .5 BNR (like tipping in spirits)
up to you

Exactly :joy: he is the one that have the power to choose how to spend it

@decentralizednubia can @olutaiwo receive reward for creating content?

@mildosky @stepharnite @siwoks

Please see here

@decentralizednubia so we can come up with a badge that we want and will it be given by the system or by us? System will be betterā€¦

And I would like a feature that badges earned will be reset weekly apart from the platform badge so the host can know who to pickā€¦

And to make it easier I think there should be the same badge for all the host ( they can have different ways of using it though )

So we should vote for different 4-5 names with there ranks

Gone through. Are we the ones to moderate how the likes function?

Strongly concur my guy

So basically what its saying @mildosky @stepharnite is, basically either the system or I can set up the badges.
The system is automatic and we cant dictate what it may or may not set as a badge.

We leave it to you to set the badges then. You can include a reset every week as suggested by @stepharnite

1 Like

Oh, will you be able to do that then? :pleading_face: