BANTU FRIDAY Challenge šŸ¤”

The start will be somehow rough, but will balance with time :sweat_smile:

So theres a badge called trust level

I think thats the one where we can set up for you guys as Bantu Friday coordinatorsā€¦ i can give it a name if you guys can think up a cool one you want it to be

Can also create a private club for you!

In regards to the badges yes i can enable & disable depending on what you wish it to be

And with a private room you can use to create your stuff and set timer when your ready to publish to public

Can it reset weekly?

Massive campaign has to be done on all platforms. Will either @decentralizednubia or @olutaiwo help spread d gospel reminder weekly?

Well assuming you may want different things/badges to set. Some weekly activities may not even require badges
So not sure what you mean reset weekly?

Nice. This is good innovation from you

Well we can support by sharing as we normally do but its truly up to you and your supportersā€¦ can get the current small Community to help

This is Community-led

2 Likes

As for me, I donā€™t really need badge for now, but it might be in handy anytime and also on behalf of @siwoks we donā€™t know his choice yet

If setting timers, the post is published automatically at set time with or without our presence that moment?

Suggest a name for you guys and i will show you what i mean

@decentralizednubia can I have a option in the poll part that only one user can tick the box, after that it will be locked

Yes correct!!! Once you set as you fit it will publish when youā€™re not around

1 Like

Pls do this. It is very much essential, as a lot of factors can delay manual post

1 Like

Iā€™m Reading to understand and may be join the conversationā€¦

2 Likes

@mildosky should we just use 5 solid military badge?

So @stepharnite youā€™ve created a poll before ā€¦ so once you tap on settles to build a pollā€¦ tap on setting again and it displays parametersā€¦

That is not something we control. The platform has set itself

What are the 5 military badges?

If you are referring to auto publishing then this also is user enabledā€¦ but i can help if you deemā€¦

First thing first confirm badges for the challenge ( i will set up )

And second need a group name for you guys to create a trusted level so you can have access to the private club i will create

@stepharnite i leave you to come up with a name

Okay I understand your point there