Please I can't link my bantutalk username even with a lowercase, pls what's wrong?

Continuing the discussion from What is your BantuTalk Username? ex: Ironman Not a member yet? Join here: http://bit.ly/JoinBantuTalk:

I can’t link my bantutalk username even with a lowercase, pls what’s wrong?

8 Likes

Same problem here, tried it severally

4 Likes

Be sure to update your profile with your Bantutalk username on the Bantupay app before engaging the bot to link your Bantutalk username.

3 Likes

Pls I can’t link my username. Why?

3 Likes

Mee too I dont understand anythink please reach us

1 Like

Please goto your bantupay app and fill your data there goto profile in setting in bantupay app click on edit and fill as shown in pic then link in bot it will work

3 Likes

Go read this post Bantutalk username glitch - #3 by shephard23

1 Like

Adee1999 joined please

@vickigold @lyka410 @dstar thats because all your bantutalk usernames are still have big cap letters… let me help change it now then try again

1 Like

Nama pengguna bantu talk saya asalah : Megaprasetia

2 Likes

Same problem…
My bantutalk username is Harun15 but can’t link

2 Likes

Ensure to use all lowercases in your username on bantutalk.org, Bantupay wallet and when updating on the bot.

1 Like

Having issues linking your username on the Bantupaybot? Try this fix.

First confirm that there are no uppercase alphabets in your username registered on the bantupay app, bantutalk.org and the input to the bot.

If the above checks out, the bot will accept your input.

Otherwise, do the following:

For the sake of uniformity, if you have already created your Bantutalk account with probably uppercase first letter in username, login to your Bantutalk account and edit your username with lower case letters only.

After that, login to your Bantupay app and edit your profile to update your Bantutalk username using the same all lower case letters.

Then you proceed to the bot to update your Bantutalk username. Again using lower case letters all through.

If the verification fails right after this, give it sometime to sync and try again but this time only on the bot.

The above should fix the Bantutalk username linking issue.

3 Likes

You can also refer to the rewards group on telegram @banturewards for all reward related enquiries.

1 Like

Update usernny dulu di app.nya.itu nt baru connect.klik profil

Just go to yourprofil app .update your username.

1 Like

Perki ke app mu klik setting gambar girl di bawah kanan. Terus klik profil .klik add.
Tinggal isi user Dan lainnya.klik continue!

Screenshot_2021_0425_064526|536x473

SetBantuTalkUsername, kamalakar

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation

Whr hv u been friend, is been a while

1 Like