RSVP for upcoming 15k celebration event on BantuTalk

The year 2022 has brought a lot of great news for Bantu, from its recent listings, All time high (ATH) price of the XBN, to the more recent accomplishment of fifteen thousand members on BantuTalk.

This year is off to a great start, isn’t it? So in order to celebrate the 15k milestone, a 3-5 day competitive event to reward Bantu’s loyal community has been organized. We will play until Final Winners are determined.

How well do you know Bantu? You stand a chance of winning 150BNR daily from participating in the daily quiz/polls and share in a huge prize for the top 3 winners.

How to Participate:

The only requirement for qualification to play is to RSVP and you’re to fill the form once.
The rules are one RSVP/per user.

Elimination rounds are determined daily and for those winners who qualify to advance. Note that if you missed a day then you will automatically get disqualified.

Cheaters & Rule breakers will also be disqualified.

Welcome To BantuTalk & We Wish You All Best Of Luck!!!

CLICK HERE TO RSVP YOUR SPOT

33 Likes

Conbantulations UBantus​:star2:. May our bantu natives win :joy::grin:

3 Likes

Let the games begin!!! :dart:

4 Likes

Oh menh, we waiting for the game, I wanna win some bnr

4 Likes

Thanks for showing so much love till date :raised_hands::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::muscle:

2 Likes

When do the games begin?.. hahahahahahahaha Celebration time has come. I want me some BNR…Bantu community members for the token.

The date is there boss, just be active till then

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: Bantu. I love this project. I pray for more wins and success for the team

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community boss :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Let us go Bantu. Bantu to the world

3 Likes

Na you be boss ooo. You know say you never celebrate your diamond trade award for me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Gimme some Bantu to celebrate it for me nah. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Don’t worry just try to keep on winning with this event, you will receive BNR

2 Likes

No problem nah. I go dey do am. Sha keep us update nah. You’re doing well :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

No b lie @stepharnite Be working like a Bantu reward bot, lol. Your’re doing well babao.

1 Like

:grin: :grin: they said I should serve you guys

1 Like

Bantu spirit be with u be that na . Empowered to empower .Get the message Bigger boss🤸

2 Likes

More energy , more love ,more empowerment

2 Likes

Haha… Hotty Hotty, everybody dey hot.
Make una dey calm down oh, na me get the first 150bnr to be shared.

How did you know it’s you. It’s us :rofl::rofl:

1 Like