Welcome to the community your majesty :grin:

2 Likes

Am proud to be in this great family

4 Likes

Count down …, I dy game :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Anticipation at it peak,leggo

4 Likes

All day everyday :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

2 Likes

Bantu all the way! :dancer: :dancer: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

This is gonna be amazing guys… Let’s do this :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hi guys, this is to let you know that the RSVP form be will close tomorrow by 11:59 PM GMT.

The event will starts on 28th 0f JAN 8:00 AM and close by 2:00 PM GMT daily until we have a winner so everyone should try to be available by then because if you miss a single day, you will be disqualified.

And as you already know you will be receiving BNR not XBN and the meaning of BNR is Bantu Network Reward Token popular mostly for rewarding community members for active participation in various Community activities & events.

You can also swap BNR to XBN or XBN to BNR but remember to hold.

2-3 polls will be released daily and if you missed a single one out of it, you will also be disqualified.

Asking questions related to the poll on either Bantu Blockchain or affiliated channels/groups will not be allowed. THANK YOU

18 Likes

sent the form, well, all three days will be successful for me​:joy::muscle:

2 Likes

Hello @stepharnite

Where is the poll?

2 Likes

Thanks so so much :pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart::rocket::rocket::rocket::clap:

1 Like

RSVP form sorry boss

4 Likes

Alright, we ready to participate.

3 Likes

Hello @stepharnite

I’ve done that.

3 Likes

Good, the event will begin tommorrow

1 Like

On my hat, getting set…, :yum:

1 Like