RSVP for upcoming 15k celebration event on BantuTalk

This boss wants to pack our BNR :grimacing:

2 Likes

Na who chop nia wise oo :cowboy_hat_face: :yum:. I need to get empowered :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

:smile: :smile: guess you’re right

2 Likes

I write right ikr? Thx boss

1 Like

Please what’s the time for the quiz

2 Likes
14 Likes

On your hats, get set…,

Few hours to go…

I am so excited :smiley:

2 Likes

You can say that again bro

1 Like

I’m happy to be part of this celebration

1 Like

Ok. I’m following up every detail

2 Likes

Your reward will be in BNR’s Ubantu

1 Like

See, we plenty for here.

2 Likes

Let’s wait for the last man standing

1 Like

I don’t joke with reward. My network is good tonight.

1 Like

More to come, more to adopt, more to be empowered🤸

2 Likes

Your blood dy hot o. Nice one Ubantu

No worry, I will do giveaway for you.

2 Likes

And giveaway u must do o. Copied

1 Like

Haha, Bantutalk don dey hot like never before…

1 Like