Suggest a development program for BantuPay

If you were to suggest any development for Bantu what will that be?

For me I will say that Bantu should try listing on other trading platforms that also allow easy signup, not like bittrex.

@Nifemi have you tried timbuktu ? Share your experience in the below link :point_down:

1 Like

@Nifemi this has been taking into consideration and have been processed, do note that listing requires patient and the team have to review where to list to.

Bantu has it’s own Blockchain and there is assurance that it will be listed across many exchange while you show your support as a community member…

And please do well to try Timbuktu as you can buy with your local currency

And in accordance to suggestion, you should specify your favorite exchange as the next exchange might also not be what you want ( make people agree with your suggestion ) Bantu is offering a community driving project

Great question @Nifemi

While it is important to have an exchange where people can easily gain access to more XBN, in terms of development, the real focus is on use cases.
Bantu XBN needs to maintain sustainable intrinsic value. So ofcourse while we source out more platforms to list on, right now is the best time for Community support and tangible solutions to be developed and deployed on Bantu Infrastructure Network

1 Like

Thanks for the response, I have actually tried timbuktu and it makes sense, that’s why I added what I said that it is a contribution.