Day 2 poll of the RSVP 15K membership challenge

Day 2 poll of the RSVP 15K membership challenge wasn’t posted. Or is it just a day @stepharnite will post? And it should always be tag at the top. But I don’t see it.

1 Like

Be active as there will be more every Friday and don’t forget to read this :point_down::point_down::point_down:

3 Likes

We expect the event to last more than a day but every member except @Hanyi got disqualified on the first day…

3 Likes

Because they miss one out of the poll

Every member ke? How? I don’t miss the poll. So why am I disqualified or my friends that I introduce to this platform likewise cos they answer the questions in the poll. They are asking me that is there not poll again to fill for the RSVP 15 membership challenge… I told them I don’t know. I want to know how you guys rate here.

1 Like

Not everyone will get it correctly now. It shouldn’t have stop cos of that now

There is more to come, just be active… And are you trying to argue with me that you did not miss the poll or you need proof?

2 Likes

I vote bro… I might miss one or two questions.

More contests , campaigns and promotions that will take bantu to space coming :rocket:

1 Like

I’ll be active from now on, I’ll wait for upcoming contest/giveaways :heart_eyes:

Ahahahaha , you too sabi better thing. Lol

Welcome to the community @danilopandes

2 Likes